• Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
• Increased energy and decreased fatigue
• Improved memory, focus, and concentration
• Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
• Improved posture
• Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases
• Stress and Lifestyle are the major sources of health problems
• Increase in incidence of Non-Communicable Diseases (such as Diabetes, Obesity, Hypertension Headache, Joint and Muscle Problems, etc)
⁍ Occupational stress and issues related to relationships are the add-on risk factors
• Conventional health care systems have failed in providing better solutions
• Stress management and lifestyle modification through Yoga based mind-body medicine has shown great benefits
• Scientific studies suggest that specially designed Yoga module for the corporates can promote positive health, prevent stress-related disorders, and manage occupational stress.
• To introduce the ancient Indian Yoga based stress management program
• To introduce mind-body healing methods to manage stress and prevent stress and lifestyle disorders
• To orient Executives to physical activity, relaxation, and diet-lifestyle measures of Ayurveda
• Feeling of calmness and therefore increase in the relaxation component
• Improved relaxation and reduced impact of stress on the body
• Improved Concentration and Decreased Fatigue
• An entrepreneur in the field of Integrative medicine, an Ayurveda and Yoga therapy consultant, researcher, and international speaker.
• Has completed a Bachelor’s degree in Ayurveda, Masters, and Ph.D., in Yoga from S-VYASA University
• Has 20+ years of clinical experience and her area of specialization includes integrative pain management with a focus on Migraine headache and women health problems
• She has evolved Yoga therapy modules, specialized programs such as SMILE, and protocols for various conditions including infertility using Integrative medicine.
• With 4 years of clinical experience, she is an expert in treating various cases through Naturopathy and Yoga. Has keen passion in pain management using Acupuncture is an effective line of treatment.
• She is a Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic science (2010-2015)
• She has demonstrated a history of handling cardiology cases, having practiced under expert Cardiologists during her early days of practice.
• Experienced in handling antenatal yoga, conducted stress management
workshops, well versed in customizing yoga modules for disease management also a dedicated trainer for yoga instructors course.