Mud, a fundamental element of nature, exerts a profound influence on our body. Enriched with vital minerals, it bestows positive effects on human health. Through its unique ability to absorb toxins, mud becomes an effective preventive measure against various diseases. Widely recognized for its healing properties, mud therapy cools and relaxes the body, retaining moisture for extended relief.
Mud pack for eyes
As eyes are sensory organs, we perceive 80% of what comes through our sense of sight. It is important that we maintain the health of our eyes to see this beautiful world. As we have this good opportunity to see the world, it’s necessary that we take care and give rest to our eyes with regular eyewash, good sleep, Mud pack to eyes and some of the yoga practice.
As eyes are sensory organs, we perceive 80% of what comes through our sense of sight. It is important that we maintain the health of our eyes to see this beautiful world. As we have this good opportunity to see the world, it’s necessary that we take care and give rest to our eyes with proper sleep. The natural components found in mud make it an effective choice for eye therapy. Mud therapy provides nourishment and it is good for the eyes.
Mud Pack for Eyes
- The eye mud pack is applied to cover the eyes entirely and left in place for 20 to 30 minutes.
- It is particularly helpful for individuals who spend long hours in front of a computer, as it provides relaxation to the eyes.
- Therapeutically, the pack reduces irritation, itching, and other allergic conditions like conjunctivitis and haemorrhage of the eyeball.
- The pack can also assist in correcting refractive errors such as nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- For individuals with glaucoma, the eye mud pack helps to reduce tension in the eyeball, offering relief and support.
It is a system of treatment in which mud is applied either partially or completely over the body to get desired therapeutic effect. Mud is one of the five elements of nature having an immense impact on the body both in health and sickness.
The constitution of mud differs from one place to another, ideally, the mud which is used for therapeutic purposes should be taken from 4-5ft depth and sun-dried and sieved to make it contamination-free before using.
Mud procured depending on the place has different properties out of which,
• Relaxing is a few of them
Mud Application depending on the condition applied directly or in the form of packs has the following benefits.
• Helps in Reducing inflammation.
• Helps in improved blood circulation also relaxes the muscles.
• Has a detoxifying property thereby helping in removing toxins.
• Used for cosmetic purposes also.
Article By :