Why choose Us?
- VYASA Health Care (VHC) Pvt. Ltd. serves to promote the Indian traditional systems of medicine – Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, complimenting them with the scientific evidence.
- VYASA Health Care is the First International Brand Establishing centers accross the Globe.
- Integrative Medicine (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy) based centers hold the brand name – Vivekananda Health Global (VHG)™
- The Yoga Therapy based centers hold the brand name – Vivekananda Yoga Global (VYG)®
- The Day Care facilities and residential facilities are operational to cater to different segments of the society.
- Access to Educational programs will be an additional feature at all VHG and VYG Centers
- VHC is an Industry Partner of Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (S-VYASA), a deemed to be University, Bengaluru.
- The Integrative research facilities at the Anvesana Research Laboratories, provide the scientific information to compliment the traditional knowledge.
We regularly visit VHG. We consider as a family clinic.I visited for skin problem, thyroid nodule 4-5 years back.
My son(12years old) had alopecia a year back which was taken care of by VHG.My husband approached VHG for stress related back pain, sinus problem.
VHG is an organization which has holistic approach towards any health related problem.
The Assurance they provided and approach towards the queries convinced me about my result.
Ayurveda helped in changing our lifestyle. We as a family were benefitted in improving immunity. YOGA helped improve stamina, flexibility and weight loss.Yoga helped us in handling difficult situations
Recently I went to allopathy doctor for acidity related issues and just for precautionary measure he asked me to take sugar test also. The blood reports says my sugar levels were high for last three months. Immediately Allopathy Dr prescribed a allopathic medicine. As we were aware of side effects of long term usage of this medicine so we were looking for more natural solutions and one of them was Ayurveda.
After panchkarma , diet control and yoga my sugar level became normal. I’m also able to lose my weight which was not according to BMI guidelines earlier. Now I’m more aware of a balanced diet and this really helps me avoiding oily and junk food.
Yoga has really helped me starching my body on daily basis and this might be working in background to improve overall blood circulation in body.
I am diagnosed with MCTD (Mixed connective Tissue disorder) that behaves like Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pulmonary hypertension.
One of my colleague suggested VHG as it served allergy issue for completely.
Like I said, the Allergy didn’t reappear for my colleague and that’s why I believed in Doctors at VHG.
My stamina has increased by the Yoga and Ayurveda and the Pigmentation on my face has reduced a lot. I have only been taking Medicines for a Month. In the long run I believe Ayurvedic Medicine will replace Allopathic tablets and side effects caused due to them and improve my lifestyle for good.
I was suffering from Pcos for the last 13 years, every time I have to consume contraceptive pills to induce menstruation. Alopathy doctor advised me to stop taking these pills, because it is very unsafe to use it on a longer term and asked me to take another form of medication. Then I selected ayurveda and came to VHG.
I was looking for acupuncture treatment, VHG was the only centre that offered acupuncture.
Before treatment, I never get my monthly cycle without tablets. After stopping the pills, I missed my cycle for almost a year. I was 72 kg when I came to VHG. Now after taking ayurveda medications and treatments, I lost 5 kg and I get my periods once in two months. I am still continuing the treatment. I am very confident that my problem will be resolved at the earliest. Doctors are very experienced and friendly. You can reach them anytime to ask for help with medications. Friendly staffs and good ambience.
Book Your Appointment
A Chain of centres providing comprehensive treatment with Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy
“Complementing Tradition with Science”